Lost Ark (KR Closed Beta 3)
In this video I give my first impressions on Lost Ark a game that’s soon to go into Its open beta phase in Korea and a MMO that many people have been looking forward to for a long time.
Lost Ark is a Korean made Multiplayer Online Isometric Action Role Playing Hack And Slash Game that was initially revealed at the end of 2014, Since then the hype levels for this game have been through the roof in multiple regions especially the western market, Lost Ark is a game that really pushes Unreal Engine 3 to its limits and blends cut scene heavy storytelling with medium paced action combat, and a rich endgame that offers content for fans of both PVP and PVE encounters.
Check out my live stream where I answer questions and try different MMOs – Twitch TV:
Twitter is the best place to keep updated and contact me, I post often and reply to a lot of people – Twitter:
—Lost Ark Features And Description—
– 6 gender locked classes (Two not avalible in this video)
– PVP content in the form of 3v3 arena, 1v1 duels and FFA
– PVE content in the form of 15 end game dungeons, an endless tower with infinitely increasing difficulty, 7 World bosses, 8 guardian raids and life skill dungeons
– Made in Unreal Engine 3
– Each class has the option to choose from one of three specializations at level 10
– Unique intro experience for each class
– Medium paced action combat with quite a few long static animations
– Cut scene heavy and voice acted storyline that uses interesting camera techniques to keep things fresh
– Wide selection of emotes to choose from
– Good selection of character customization options
– AAA audio and music work
– Try each specialization before committing
– Instanced world with linear zone progression
– No gore or blood
– Small amount of armor and weapon variety
– No ETA on western release
– High fantasy eastern art style typical of games such as TERA, Bless, Riders Of Icarus, Blade And Soul, Ascent: Infinite Realm
ARPG, Hack And Slash, Instanced, Isometric, Closed Beta, Open Beta MMO, Multiplayer, World Boss, PVP, PVE, Unreal Engine 3, Great Soundtrack, Nice Graphics, Good Camera, Free To Play, 2018, 2019, Highly Anticipated, Diablo 4, Lineage Project TL, Wolcen, Top Down, Eastern, MMORPG
If you’d like to suggest a topic for a future discussion, top 10, let’s play or first impressions then please comment or tweet me via the links above.
This video is Fair Use under U.S. copyright law because it is transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary and have no negative effect on the market of the original work.
Lost Ark First Impressions “Is It Worth Playing?”